Students at Crothersville Community Schools are seen as valued individuals who have the right to equal opportunities in developing individual abilities. Teachers use a variety of teaching strategies to address various learning styles as well as engage in professional development opportunities to enhance teaching. Students are encouraged to participate in extra-curricular activities to broaden their learning experience. Many students have had great success in contests and competitions as a result of their talents in extra-curricular activities.
To achieve this, we focus on the following:
- Staff displays dedication, high-level teaching skills and individualized student attention.
- Each student experiences a vibrant environment where they master new knowledge, tap their creativity and explore their potential.
- Specialized programs support students with learning difficulties and extend students with gifts and talents.
- Our schools offer rigorous academic courses, including numerous opportunities for students to excel in athletics, the arts, academic teams and more.
- Our classrooms and facilities offer contemporary learning environments enriched by the latest technology.
If this sounds good to you, please contact us. We’d love to have you as part of Crothersville Community Schools.
*Crothersville Community School Corporation- received an “A” grade from the Indiana Department of Education
*Crothersville Elementary School Earned a 4-Star Status. The elementary performed in the top 25% of schools in the state in math and English on the ISTEP+.
*Crothersville Elementary School made Adequate Yearly Progress under the federal “No Child Left Behind Act.”