The Benefits of Reading Books
It is our goal that every student develops a passion for reading. We provide many opportunities on a daily basis for students to be exposed to a variety of texts. Occasionally we are faced with the question, “Why do we have to read?” Here are a variety of ways to answer this question.
- Reading exercises your brain.
- Reading increases your ability to empathize with others.
- Reading improves concentration and focus.
- Reading helps develop creativity.
- Reading is entertaining.
- Reading provides knowledge and information.
- Reading enriches language and vocabulary.
- Reading reduces stress and puts you in a better mood.