In the event of a closing or delay, Crothersville will communicate all delays, cancellations, early dismissals on the website, Facebook, automated calls as well as local news outlets.
Monthly Archives: December 2021
We are introducing a new opportunity for our students and community members needing some extra help with tasks. This job board will be for students in grades 6-12. Businesses or residents who wish to post a job (part time or even just yard work assistance) will need to send a flyer to:
Please share this with surrounding communities to help with student employment.
The holidays are a great time to teach children compassion and empathy for others. It is easy for children to be excited to receive gifts, but how do we develop the same enthusiasm for giving? Here are some examples of how you can involve your child in the joy of giving.
- Let your child shop for a few gifts for others using their own money
- Do a holiday craft or bake cookies to give to neighbors or friends
- Let your children wrap a few gifts themselves
- Have your child make cards for others
- Give your child the opportunity to present a gift to someone so they can see the joy it brings
- Volunteer in a local soup kitchen or participate in Toys for Tots