Craft show booth application
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Due to a shortage of substitute teachers, Crothersville Elementary has moved parent/teacher conferences to Nov. 6-10. If you have any questions or concerns about your child’s progress in the meantime, please feel free to contact their teacher via DOJO or the Elementary Office.
Parent/teacher conferences are right around the corner. Parents and teachers share the same goals for children and students; they want each individual to do their best. This will happen when parents and teachers work together. This can happen in a number of ways.
- Keeping lines of communication open between parents and teachers
- Parents help by setting aside time for schoolwork at home
- Teachers can send newsletters, create blogs, make phone calls and send report cards
- Parents can attend parent/teacher conferences to make sure that parents, teachers and students are all on the same page
- Parents can volunteer in the classroom or building
- Parents can help the teacher by letting them know about things happening at home
- Teachers and parents can work as a team to provide the best for students
Crothersville Elementary strives for a quality education which emphasizes the following:
R-Responsibility & Respect