Attention parents: Indiana students will begin the 2015-16 ISTEP+ exams soon. This is the first of what will be two rounds of testing. The final round coming in May.
Please help us ensure every student has the best chance to be successful on this year’s ISTEP+ exams. You can help in these ways:
- Talk to your child about the importance of the test — w e want a true assessment of their
- Make sure your child has plenty of rest for the test — a good night’s sleep before can
- make a big difference
- Remain positive about the test — let your child know they can be successful, and they will
- feel better about their chances to be successful
- Don’t forget to ask your child about the test — communicate with them that you want to
- know how well they did on the tests
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school to receive any clarification. Together we can make this a meaningful and positive experience for all our students. We appreciate all your efforts!